Chocolate & Peanut Butter Duo Cookies

When I saw these cookies over on Jenny's blog, Picky Palate, I knew I'd be making them very soon! My opportunity was just last week when I was hosting Bunko! It seems that the bite-size treats are the most popular at our monthly game, and these cookies seemed like the perfect sweet treat to share.

When you combine a peanut butter cookie and a chocolate-chocolate chip cookie you can imagine the bit of heaven you'll bite into! Especially, when they are still warm from the oven! Jenny has done it again with this fabulous idea to combine two of my favorite cookies into one.

From Family, Friends and Food

These went over very well not only with the Bunko Babes but, also with a few other family members and friends I shared them with this weekend. They stay soft even a day or two later, which makes them very hard to resist! Don't wait, go make these cookies NOW!

Please don't forget to leave a comment over on my post, Blogging it Forward with Shoprite. As I write this I have 17 comments, and if I can get at least 30 comments ShopRite and General Mills will donate 30 boxes of cereal to families in need!

post signature




Bookmark and Share

Comments

Cate O'Malley said…
Mmm, they sound like a delicious combination!
Jamie said…
Patsy,
I also saw these cookies at Picky Palates site. How cool are these? Well, I guess that's another cookie on my list I have to make.
Leslie said…
I saw these over at Jenny's blog and was drooling too!
Tessa said…
These totally combine my 2 favorite treat flavors: peanut butter and chocolate! Great idea to Jenny!

Popular Posts